1z99ojya9.jpg

EDIT:
119035526468.jpg

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I'm sure if that fat kid fell down he certainly would roll.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Over 9000 PENISES!?

There’s a popular conspiracy group around here that believes that there are over 3 million Satanists in this country, many in the highest ranks of power, all practicing child sacrifice rituals, so there’s a real audience for this sort of sensationalist fear mongering. The country kinda thrives on this stuff, sadly. (Given the current administration’s contempt for its people, it’s kinda easy to sell too - and my own conspiracy theory is that this sort of media is encouraged, as it keeps us afraid, and stops people from looking at what’s really going on.)

On the other hand, NAMBLA, I think, has over 9000 members, so who knows, maybe she’s getting death threats from them. ;)

Dejiko

New Adventurer
Reaction score
portablepawnch.jpg

The image is nice by itself, but with this comment, it is pure win

Hi, Billy Mays here for the Portable Pawnch: the only, contact-free way to to may your foe's day!

Here's how it works. You just pull out the Portable Pawnch, point at your enemy, and it does the rest!

The secret is our patented Micro-Moves technology, which allows the Portable Pawnch to always pack the same amount of wallop every time.

IT EVEN HAS THE POWER TO PUNCH THIS GIANT TRACTOR TRAILER! Now THAT'S the power, of Portable Pawnch!

Use it in the home! The work! The commute! Or even outdoors!

Other products are sold at over $50, but in this special TV offer you can have it for only $14.99: that's more than HALF the price of the others!

Any foe, big or small, Portable Pawnch pwns them all!

But i'm not done yet! Call now, and we'll throw in another Portable Pawnch ABSOLUTELY FREE! Now you can have another Prtable Pawnch to keep in the car or the work.

Portable Pawnch makes a great gift, and comes with a 5-year warranty!

You'll also receive a free and convenient holder, so you can keep track of your Portable Pawnch, where ever you go!

You get the Portable Pawnch, the free Portable Pawnch, and the holder for NOT $50. NOT $25. But $14.99! Only on this special TV offer!

Dejiko

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I present myself to the lol-a-thon, due to one incident when I was 8

I was trying to get onto the gamefaqs site. It wasn't working, and since I was 8, I just kept trying. eventually I called my brother for help. which is when he pointed out that I was actually typing gamefags.com

good thing the site didn't actually exist >_>

EDIT: also...I couldn't resist...

Lanethan said:
Cacaron

The monastery Cacaron was once a center of learning for elven and human wizards, martial artists, and warriors would pilgrimage to study their art and refine their skills. Since the great evil of the Hunderswamp swallowed this monastery, the great masters and students of their art have risen from their graves and now continue to practice their art, albeit with an unquenchable bloodlust. The great evil that even now putrefies the swamp also rests here, coiling its dark tentacles through the halls, seemingly in search of something.
Notable Landmarks?
Large sections of Cacaron are underneath the poisonous waters of the swamp. What treasures or hidden knowledges lie drowned underneath?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lf-hX_lvsc

Dejiko

New Adventurer
Reaction score

Tradion

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Thraxis said:

Way late, but +3 (because i can bitches!) Then again, i'm biased... mmmm cartoon women so whoreny (yes i spelt it like that...)