Map making

DocMombo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've been making maps for half life 2 for a long time, and never tried hl maps. Where do I get the sdk? Or the fgd for ms:c?

• Banned

DocMombo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
what should I configure for my hammer stuff, gaminfo.txt and such

Father Brandon

Active Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Please post mapping related issues in the Custom Content area. Thank you. *moved*

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Pretty much all the info in: This Thread is dated, but it has lots of very good links for learning HL1 mapping - which is really beyond the scope of these forums, for the most part. Come here more for MS specific questions.

You can combine that info with the Wiki (front page) and you can probably make a good map right quick.

Just don't tell Gotrick, he'll make a cheatmap... And my Lesbian Ninja Hitsquad is very tired killing all these cheatmap makers.

• Banned

DocMombo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeeeaaah, nothing there is what I"m looking for, my only question now is where the gaminfo.txt is for ms:c.

• Banned

DocMombo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hehe, yeah, if only that were true.... I'm asking about the configuration of hammer, where it asks for the fgd and such, because without a gaminfo.txt or apparently in msc's case a liblist, you can't make a map.

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
DocMombo said:
hehe, yeah, if only that were true.... I'm asking about the configuration of hammer, where it asks for the fgd and such, because without a gaminfo.txt or apparently in msc's case a liblist, you can't make a map.

....?