Request a crest :D

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah i asked to make the back logo a little more icy, and to remove the crave thing, it just looks bad on that color, beside deathknights are not formal, they are just evil skeletons

Orochi can probably stuff it on a skeleton

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Gurluas said:
Yeah i asked to make the back logo a little more icy, and to remove the crave thing, it just looks bad on that color, beside deathknights are not formal, they are just evil skeletons

Orochi can probably stuff it on a skeleton
Sorry, but what are you referring to when you say 'crave?' :?

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
@Thothie: I'll be sending you the following within the next couple of days.
-The proper BoU crest
-Lil G's DarkKnight Crest (He wants it for Nashalwhatsit), but it has been postponed, so low low priority, and I think I'll be sending it again xD
-The S.H.I.T. crest, which you damned well better put in, seeing as we meet the crest prerequisites(There's no rule about being in two guilds at once STFU TECHNICALITY WAS ON GROUND)
-Crest of Beldegar (Dunno what you could do with it, maybe make it a crest for 10-15% dmg reduction to Orcs or somethin)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
So, I am helping Red Cell get a crest going (Screw my terms of service, I'm bored). This is what I have done so far.
I made this using only the gradients and some paintbrushes in Photoshop.
(Unusual for me, but I felt creative ;))

sovbeta.jpg

Added a horse I made earlier, for this purpose:
sovbeta-1.jpg

Shadeska

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I think it'd be awesome to have Wanda's crest from Shadow of the Colossus. The barren and desolate landscapes from that game would make great maps...what about a map just for exploration? Maybe some puzzles even?

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
i like the crest better with out the horse... i mean the horse looks good, but it sticks out from the texture too much and doesnt blend well.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ceriux said:
i like the crest better with out the horse... i mean the horse looks good, but it sticks out from the texture too much and doesnt blend well.
I'll tinker around with the horse; I cobbled it together from google'd stuff, so it needs a bit more modification (Would you believe me if I told you the cloak was an American flag? XD)

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
damn thats crazy, yea, mess around with the opacity and blur the edges a lil play with the yellow in it to get a good mid color to go with the background. i think that would do the trick.