Rollback

Hakariaki

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Time. just a save befor this post.
steam ID STEAM_0:1:398691
slot 3 name ?????
Reason: so i were killing the bandit boss on the keep useing summons and demon blood and i got a level up in martial arts not even hiting the boss or anything else with my hands. so my Title changed from Mage to Akido Master. i want the Mage title back. Got no idea why it gave +1 level MA profiency. even if i did accidently hit him once it wouldent have given me 24 xp MA for one hit.
Thanks

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You do realize character titles do nothing, atm - and when they do, it won't be a matter of your skill combinations, but rather, you'll have to buy them. Also, you could get shifted to "adventurer" for mysterious bugtastic reasons at any moment.

...still want a rollback for this?

Hakariaki

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Im fully aware of this. But still i dont want to give up my unique title.
and Title only switches when you hold a weapon/item in your hands. shows your real title when empty.

so yes please kind sir:)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
*sigh* Fine, but this is going to set you up for a world of pain... (Also there is nothing "unique" about that title.)

I should really just rig a function so you can put whatever you want in there, until we have a proper title system going. (Granted, then everyone will scream at losing their creative custom titles when we get said system going.)

Hakariaki

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Thothie said:
*sigh* Fine, but this is going to set you up for a world of pain... (Also there is nothing "unique" about that title.)

I should really just rig a function so you can put whatever you want in there, until we have a proper title system going. (Granted, then everyone will scream at losing their creative custom titles when we get said system going.)

Well i know it's a pain thats whats make it kinda unique. alredy managed to get to level 23 spellcasting while holding everything else at level 3 (title changes at level 4) I dont know anyone else that got a pure mage char. i still wonder what made it level up like that :S

Tigerkev

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Heroes of Dawn
Reaction score
Thothie said:
(Granted, then everyone will scream at losing their creative custom titles when we get said system going.)

Just let them choose if they want their own or go with the system :roll:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Tempting, though you'd have to put something to mark the difference between a custom and a genuine title.