Serious Question.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
So, you're the kind of person that would let, say, Joseph Fritzl run a nursery because you believe in "change"?

Sirschmoopy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tentadrilus said:
So, you're the kind of person that would let, say, Joseph Fritzl run a nursery because you believe in "change"?
by change i meant that i have changed, i joined Dark tide to make my gaming experience on MS:C longer. anyway i quit MS:C because i can't stand people that cannot accept change in people.

Hemeriodius

New Adventurer
Reaction score
So by your standards tent, once you do anything to give you a bad reputation your stuck with it for life? I guess you have no hope of looking like anything other than a blind idiot then.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hemeriodius said:
So by your standards tent, once you do anything to give you a bad reputation your stuck with it for life? I guess you have no hope of looking like anything other than a blind idiot then.

Definition of irony.

Sure, people can change, but the dents in their reputation can't be healed. I sure as hell wouldn't let Joseph Fritzl anywhere near children, purely because of what he did to his own. Can't be too safe.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Sirschmoopy said:
Tentadrilus said:
by change i meant that i have changed, i joined Dark tide to make my gaming experience on MS:C longer. anyway i quit MS:C because i can't stand people that cannot accept change in people.

"off topic" im not usually in to little asian girls , but wow i like your sig pic +1 to you.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Hemeriodius said:
my god not this again... iv explained this to you about 17 times now dont make me do it again.

kk, time to explain me this little fail i heard from someone when that person chatted with you. And my point is this "zeus & Avacado being JM's followers", explain this to me, from what i know all of us have both the same and different reasons to hate darktide nowadays, my reasons that brought me to what i am now is from the rumors i heard from certain people who were around when few DT members started commenting some MS:C players such has myself and i totally don't like that kind of shit. More reasons for this hatred? I guess i been hating some of your guild members because of certain things that happened and which i believe i dont need to explain myself on this one.