Spell lvling

TrupaJay

New Adventurer
Reaction score
My Spell casting lvl is at 3... but my fire is at 7 and my lightning is at 8 how far do i have to get them so i can learn my ice shield and my rejuvenate??

scottusa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It is not the Spell casting that matters.. There is more too it.

If you looked on the forums, you would have seen that there is only 2 actual working catagories for spells... Fire, and Lightning (i think ice, but do not quote me on this)

Niow, what I mean is simply this... In order too learn new spells... You need too bring your spell casting up... but in order too do this, you must level up other catagories as well... Not only Fire and Lightning (these are the only two I think are working at this current time... None of the other catagories work... But search too make sure, I am only guessing here) will level up as you use them and kill enemies... Of course, we all know this by now...

But you also must level up wisdom (i think this is on there) and concentration (i think as well... I have not played the game recently, but I do recal there being something like this on there)

Once you do this, the actual spell casting itself... Seems too be a derivative of all of these... So, before I was able too learn new spells outside of the beginning ones... I had too get my Fire Dart and Erratic Lightning.... And get those quite high... But I am recalling something I did some time ago, and the only thing I can remember is that I can remember it being higher than what I originally anticipated...

But again, just continue too play... And you will see over time...

BTW... There are some spells that you will find, but will never be able too use since you can not level up the appropriate catagories in order too use them... Or as far as I can remember (unless they fixed this) this is what I seem too have read and understood...

Who knows... Perhaps things have changed

TrupaJay

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hoe do i lvl my wisdom and concentration?

scottusa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It just happens over time... Continue too level up the magic as evenly as you can and then over time it will just happen

natranr

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
there passve, ass for udieng ice and rejuve, get fire to 10 and lighting to 14, then you have lvl 5 spell casting