Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibiki

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thank you for all your help when i needed it awhile back, mainly 009 is the one that help but to thos others that had stuff to add thank you two i dont have the problem any more well i guess thats all : )

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Though I think this thread is entirely useless and wasteful of both time and space, I don't want anyone to think that is because I dislike 009, so I voted that 009 is an uber help person, but I would have preferred that to say "009 is a exceptionally helpful person."

009 is definitely helpful to people who are new to the community, a trait which is very scarce here... By me especially as well as a few others. So I have to say that 009's a valuable member of the community.

But c'mon, in all seriousness and without disregards, why in hell would you make a poll thread, or any thread for that matter, just to thank someone! There's a magic little feature in phpbb called private messages that would work wonders in this case. :wink:

Hibiki

New Adventurer
Reaction score
um no im not trying to suck up or any thing its thanking 009, for helping me awhile back when others would not, seems 009 is the only that would im just thanking him or her.

Status
Not open for further replies.