The new magic.

Achilles123

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Re:

Shurik3n said:
Ah, I actually like that idea. Maybe instead of typing a phrase it could just be an 8 letter combo using only your movement keys (w,a,s,d for most) since you won't be moving while casting the spell. Also, instead of the actually letters maybe rune type letters that are always the same to a specific direction. For example:

Forward = *
Left = $
Right = @
Back = &

The combo you get is **$@&&*@. So you would have to tap forward twice (w) then left, right, back twice etc.

Since they aren't actually the real keys or directions it would take some work, giving people who frequently use magic more skill at it.

So all spells would be an 8 letter combo? Shouldn't longer spells have longer combos? Also, just as a question, would you have to type that into a chat box, ro would you still be able to look around while you just press the buttons?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
necropost4ko.png

Achilles123

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:

Well, unless I'm much mistaken and they've already created the source magic system, this thread is still valid, even though others have stopped posting in it. If they already do have the new magic system figured out then I am so entirely sorry that I will never be able to put it into words.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
nobody knows because they dont show the progress done in the game

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I think it would be better if you (instead of having to press keys in a certain order) had to move your mouse in a certain pattern. To simulate a flick with a wand or whatever.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Achilles123 said:
Well, unless I'm much mistaken and they've already created the source magic system, this thread is still valid, even though others have stopped posting in it. If they already do have the new magic system figured out then I am so entirely sorry that I will never be able to put it into words.

I considered your post apt. :D