megatracker: weiss wants pure chaos
Lil: Weiss if a fucking looser
Tao: you are doing nothing and you are always the first at the chest
Tao: he is right

Kicked

Tao: only noobs are calling items
Weissberv has joined the game
Weissberv: yea
megatracker: weiss wants that kind of chaos. it gets him hot.
Tao: hehe
Lil: Weiss calls items..he was doing it on calruin2
Weissberv: ahem y was i kicked?
Little: majorty rules and evey one wanted him gone so hes gone :p

Kicked

Lil: Cos your a fucking looser
Weissberv has joined the game
Weissberv: ..

Kicked

You have been banned from this server.

tbh even if i am a "looser" said by lil how does that get me banned from a server + the calling i did was becasue the raven mace, lil had a GIB before the may patch and he was saying "i call the RM" and then i said , no i've been wanting it for ages more than u..

+ the majority didn't want me out it was megatracker,lil and maybe little and there was 7 ppl in the server so 3 ppl out of 7 isn't the majority so fu lil

+ hahah i'm glad u can't use ur gib,

PS: lil didn't fight when i was on the serverhe was on the wall watching everyone else fight .... plus i've never seen him get anythign by himself i saw him been given dark armour , gib (didn't see him get it but he can't since he's like lvl 16) and a bone blade :S

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
oh boy... not another drama again!

that is why I play on my private server all the time and not deal with this issues.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Hands up for people who give a crap? Anyone? Kk.

And how were you seeing text in the time between when you were kicked and when you joined?

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
God damn these lagging forums and god damn anti-leech measures from websites nobody cares about. I just want to leech an image >< damnit

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
all I came back with is this picture

2015.jpg

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
erm... my feelings arn't hurt.. just that lil admin abusing :|
kicking ppl for saying "no calling"

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Calling is retarded.
Rushing to the chest is also retarded.
Kicking everybody so you're the only one to access the chest is also retarded.

WeissberV, you're a bit of a dumbass, along with megatracker and Lil (concluding from the chatlog, you guys are the only callers/rushers). Thothie didn't implement a 'roll' system for nothing, but in case you seriously didn't know about it yet...

Just type 'roll' in-game. The game will roll a 20-sided dice for you (unless you type 'roll <value>' for a different number of sides, such as 'roll 10') and the person who rolls highest should get access to the chest first, if everybody agrees with that.

The rolling system is fair, as long as you make sure that everybody who rolls helps killing monsters.

On the other hand, stupid fighting-over-items-crap like this is the exact reason why I play this map with people I can trust.

Jelly
Dizzyx
Fadda
Orochi

These are four people I can trust. Or to say it differently, these four people are Blades of Urdual.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Dizzyx, I don't know. He needs to work on his people skills. He votekicked Mikkel (Only Dizzyx voted yes, everyone else voted no yet Mikkel still ended up getting kicked) because he died from the boss (Which let me say, the boss was fresh, so he only gain atless 100, 200hp.) and talked smack. Calling us noobs and uh... n*gg*rs.
Dizzyx reasons: Mikkel died from boss, didn't have pot of fire resistance.

I think, whoever was first on map, and I'm not saying 5 secs first, I'm saying a good 5, 6 minutes before anyone else joins, that person should get first chest. If its a group thing, then yes, rolling for it is always fair I guess.

Orochi, I'm sorry for how I've been acting but whatever happened on the server didn't involve me whatsoever.

dizzy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
theres is a command call the Roll Command you use it to decide who uses it.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I just 'resolved' the 'Dizzyx' situation (I hope).

This is what I heard. I wasn't actually there:
Mikkel attacked Demonicus with a greater ice blade while Demonicus was immune to cold.
Mikkel died, thus healing Demonicus.
He kept rushing with the greater ice blade and kept dying.
Dizzyx told him to stop because it obviously didn't work.
Mikkel didn't react - he completely ignored Dizzyx and kept rushing... dying.
Dizzyx initiated a kickvote.
Some people didn't take kindly to that.
Dizzyx started throwing some racial slurs around (n*gg*rs) which I seriously dislike.
Somebody else votekicked Dizzyx.
The admin then banned Dizzyx.

Dizzyx admitted the racial slur thing and he seems genuinely sorry for it. I'm just trying to get him unbanned, assuming he really won't cause any trouble anymore.

Oh man, online drama.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Was there screenshots? I remember Mikkel dieing once, near when we started fighting. I died three times and Jhaxavier says he died twice. Racial slur didn't bother me as much as how Dizzyx targeted Mikkel, he was just doing what everyone else was doing, and that includes dieing.

What does this have to do with emo's?

dizzy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
i couldnt screen shot because you guys didnt take lightly an did a vote to ban by tPoD because you asume.

i ask him to stop running in an didnt answer. an if you say he did then i want to know what you were doin? cuz he was using a ice blade on him when he WAS ICE RESISTANT!

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
I really can't get all the logs from the server for some reason. I don't know why it won't show the public chat

Code:
L 05/03/2007 - 16:27:08: "Orochi<7>" has entered the game
L 05/03/2007 - 16:31:11: Kick: "Mikkel<5><STEAM_0:1:5804515><>" was kicked by "Console"
L 05/03/2007 - 16:31:11: "Mikkel<5><STEAM_0:1:5804515>" disconnected
L 05/03/2007 - 16:31:26: "FER<8><STEAM_ID_PENDING><>" connected, address "200.43.61.200:27005"
L 05/03/2007 - 16:31:26: "FER<8><STEAM_0:0:6796341><>" STEAM USERID validated
L 05/03/2007 - 16:31:32: "FER<8>" has entered the game
L 05/03/2007 - 16:32:06: "Dizzyx<9><STEAM_ID_PENDING><>" connected, address "72.92.146.249:27005"
L 05/03/2007 - 16:32:08: "Dizzyx<9><STEAM_0:1:588862><>" STEAM USERID validated
L 05/03/2007 - 16:32:48: Kick: "Dizzyx<9><STEAM_0:1:588862><>" was kicked by "Console"
L 05/03/2007 - 16:32:48: "Dizzyx<9><STEAM_0:1:588862>" disconnected
L 05/03/2007 - 16:32:48: "Mikkel<10><STEAM_ID_PENDING><>" connected, address "87.56.28.56:32767"
L 05/03/2007 - 16:32:49: "Mikkel<10><STEAM_0:1:5804515><>" STEAM USERID validated
L 05/03/2007 - 16:32:57: "Mikkel<10>" has entered the game
L 05/03/2007 - 16:34:02: Server say "i couldn't ban him since you guys votekick him... "

it did show that 2 of them were kicked by votekick commands.
Who... I don't know.. I could not get the chat conversation of what is going on. But I do have people coming to me on steam and ventrilo with complains on Dizzyx.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
dizzy said:
i couldnt screen shot because you guys didnt take lightly an did a vote to ban by tPoD because you asume.

i ask him to stop running in an didnt answer. an if you say he did then i want to know what you were doin? cuz he was using a ice blade on him when he WAS ICE RESISTANT!

Eh... it was a full server, there was so much going on, I could hardly pay attention to what was happening. I was next to him fighting the boss, the boss pulled out a fire immune first, then an Ice, I'm sure he didn't catch it right away. Us tPoD didn't ban you, I vote kicked you, and only me. Everyone else on the server asked for you to be banned, since it was pimpsta's server. I know what you were doing though, standing back yelling at everyone to use a fire resistance pots.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
villager said:
Us tPoD didn't ban you, I vote kicked you, and only me. Everyone else on the server asked for you to be banned, since it was pimpsta's server.

tPoD doesn't have the ban commands and neither does all of my members. Only 4 people on my server have the right and commands to ban, kick or control the server.
But it was me that did the ban and it was whoever that did the votekick. I got requested by several people to ban you. If it is just 1 person requesting it then I will look into it. if it is 3 or 4 people telling me to ban you then I will ban you for temporary of time.

dizzy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
i know who did it but im not saying because its solved an you adding to the problem doesnt help any bit than what it was.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
dizzy said:
i know who did it but im not saying because its solved an you adding to the problem doesnt help any bit than what it was.

Then why are you PMing me the name of person who votekick you?

dizzy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Because your the owner of the Server an You do have a right to know. ok Lets Stop it there before we have like a internet fight!

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
-punch--punch--punch--punch--punch--punch--punch--punch--punch--punch--punch--punch--punch-

dizzy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
-Keyboard to face- -mouse to the nuts- montior to the head- -speakers to the legs- tower to the chest- Mwahaha!

dizzy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
lol really? -takes piece of button from keyboard an flicks it at you an continues to take the keys off the board an annoyingly fling them at you- Take That you Vile Robot!

Status
Not open for further replies.