Verath [WIP]

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Wouldnt be that hard to convert to snowiness, but the majority of my snow textures are beyond fugly, and I have very little of them, so I'll most likely just stick with regular ol dirt'n'grass.

There is a bar. Not sure what you mean by rough-and-tumble. A fighting event? It's kind of a small bar :mrgreen:
In anycase I'm all up for that.

Basically I'm just going to expand that keep, and have it be overrun by... goblins? Arn't there some spankin new golbins or something?

Not sure what level range it should be.

Oh, I also meant to ask about this tundra/mines business. The one with those two combined is pretty big, but you mentioned it being doable? Have you compiled it or anything? I thought I saw a few holes when I was poking around the source. And if it did get done, would it replace the mines map we have now?

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Arn't there some spankin new golbins or something

Yesh.

Mappers could also try to request some new enemies models or props they might need for their map, tough tough its better to do so early.

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
If a moderator would be so kinda as to delete this thread, that would be fantastic, as I've been contacted by someone who was already working on it.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Crow said:
If a moderator would be so kinda as to delete this thread, that would be fantastic, as I've been contacted by someone who was already working on it.
Who might that be? :(

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Me.

I figured I'd finish the job seeing as how Belmont started it and gave me some great ideas and a side project can be quite relaxing when making something as complicated as a map series.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Don't you have enough unfinished work on your plate? :)

Fine... I'll update the WIP section...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
The Riverwind series is like 3 maps, isn it?.. That ye've been working on for well over a year now?

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
The Riverwind series is six maps, at the very least (I've already started work on a few others that are connected but I might not release them simultaneously). I'd map faster if:
- I were Rickler
- I weren't studying

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
The Riverwind series is six maps, at the very least (I've already started work on a few others that are connected but I might not release them simultaneously). I'd map faster if:
- I were Rickler
- I weren't studying
- I were working on fewer maps

Fixed. :D

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah & kudos to your for making that water effect even though it was unintentional & you didn't know what caused it. :D