White screen

Emru

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hello
When I join any server I have few problems. See in files.

Attachments

• 2015-03-12_00002.jpg
    2015-03-12_00002.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 2015-03-12_00003.jpg
    2015-03-12_00003.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 137

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
That is most likely bloom problems since i also get the samething when i turn it on, press B when you get in-game to turn off bloom. And yes, it works without even picking your character first.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
It is...
graphics_test.png
...Musta missed the sign somehow - or has an older version.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Or maybe this person isn't good with English and didn't understand the graphic test. Not like everyone in this community speaks English or even understand it...

I kinda agree with oyster here, bloom right now is more of an annoying issue than something to make use off. Back in my laptop days i could use bloom, it was nice, but it seems like newer gpu units just don't want to get along with the bloom effect (or dusk timeset in my case too).

It should be turned off by default and added as an extra option for the player to manually turn on.

I do believe there are more people out there having issues with bloom on compared to people actually using it with no issues.

This graphics test thingie isn't a bad idea, but i would rather see an informative hall map with text walls of this kind and/or the ones found in edana, giving hints/tips and headsup about possible missing information about this game.

For example, we have Edana, the friendly newbie townsmap, the place every newbie starts their journey and probably also the place that ends their journey (if you know what i mean). Then we have that one tutorial map, which is really pointless and a waste of resources in my opinion, i've always thought this about it from day 1. An informative map, similiar to Edana's temple, rigged with text to boot. Players interested in ms:c would visit said map to learn more about basics. The tutorial should be doing this but last i remember it was really lacking in terms of usefullness and information.