JabbahRulz

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
if only i got -10000 ping on jms server id always play

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
cuz i was playin the other day with u....... GET UR SEREVR UP I DIDNT SEE IT AT ALL TODAY!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
You were on my server? What's your in-game name? I don't remember seeing you.

And I was in Keulen today... From 7:40 AM (departure from Arnhem to Keulen) to 9:30 PM (arrival back in Arnhem) so there was no time for my server today... Sorry :p

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
LAWL... You're not "ROOKIE" are you? That guy is a total n00b.

"ROOKIE, please don't go into the Orcish spawn area."

"ROOKIE? Hello?"

- "Huh? What? My English not good."

"Don't go into the Orcish spawn."

- "What you talking about?"

"Don't go past the big rock in the centre."

- "What rock?"

"The big one here" *shoots arrows at rock*

- "Ok."

*ROOKIE walks past rock into spawning area*

"ROOKIE!!!"

The same happened with archery. He just didn't understand he shouldn't use arrows.

*Hopes your name in-game isn't ROOKIE*

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i still dont see why cheating makes the game more fun: you dont need other people's help to kill the big monsters, you dont need any help in helena, you have the best weapons in the game, other people struggle to get the exp from monsters that you kill, and sometimes even if you dont wanna pk people you sometimes *accidentally* hit other players killing them instantly.

i personally think it would be more fun to get a bunch of friends, and getting a pathetic weapon i.e. rusty knives or fists and just zerg everything.

(if you dont know what zerg means, its overpowering the enemy by sheer numbers*taken from starcraft*)

Make a guild of PURE martial artists!!! :oldshock:

and just go around punching and kicking everything!

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Zerg rush! Kekekkeke!!!

Feh, one of the major tasks that I havent had any time to get around to is converting all (or many) the cheat maps on JM's site into legit or semi-legit maps via ripent and get them back to him.

People just cheat for the same reason that my rich friend's buy SLI'ed 7800GTX's: to make their balls feel bigger. ;)

Personally, I regularly make new characters so I can play on the same field as the n00bs. No fun playing with 400+hp vet, when everyone around you has 15hp. ;)
"If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, its your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift or the jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well, I say, cheating is the gift Man gives himself." - Mr. Burns
Saint Thoth

Tradion

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
o.o... First, you revived the deadest of dead topics.. evar o.o..... Secondly, everyman wants his stuff to be bigger, unless they're wierd.... yeah..

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Nah, the quote actually comes from my friend with the SLI'd 7800GTX's, "I got these to make my balls feel bigger." - 'specially since all he does is play NS with it. (Always good to run your game designed for 1998 hardware on hardware ready for 2008) ;)

And no, I like small, tiny little girls... Been a long time since I've dated anything over 5'2"... If I get any bigger, I'd have to date bigger girls... Plus it increases the risk of Zipperectamy, which is just not pleasant. ;)

[OLA] S.W.A.T.

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M's first post is a lie i have seen him hack when me and my bro were playin he killed my bro and took all his items then tryed to get him banned for no reason he is just a jerk

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
bs, iv known JM for awhile ur full of shit. hell i knew him when i was a noob and he helped me as well. either you and your bro are idiots or you just are .

[OLA] S.W.A.T.

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ceriux i know what i'm talkin about i watch it happen now either he did it or he hacked a character and gave it to people so they could do it with his name so dont lie about what i saw

Alvar

New Adventurer
Reaction score

I have played with JM for a while. He only pks if other people are killing noobies so if your brother was running around like an asshole killing lowbie people or attacking random people, then JM would have come and killed him. Other then that JM doesnt PK

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
[OLA] S.W.A.T. said:
ceriux i know what i'm talkin about i watch it happen now either he did it or he hacked a character and gave it to people so they could do it with his name so dont lie about what i saw

i dont lie ... about anything. just read the post above me...

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
[OLA] S.W.A.T. said:
J-M's first post is a lie i have seen him hack when me and my bro were playin he killed my bro and took all his items then tryed to get him banned for no reason he is just a jerk
Bullshit. Unless you can prove your brother got killed by "me" with images / videos.