Cobra/Fire skin -> magic robe!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
How did he freak out? Did he post pictures of him in a clown costume, dancing in a kitchen, with an aquarium in the background containing two laptops, while saying "DSKLF^FHXcfklxcf803hdskfhxf&SFHDL"? Now that is what I would call freaking out.

However, I don't think he did, but then again, I have absolutely no idea how he 'freaked out'. Maybe somebody can explain me?

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I remember that he left because he was disappointed in a few members of this community, I don't remember who and why but I do know, he was one of our better tPoD members :|

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I heard he was giving away his items before he disappeared, still, thats no excuse to leave unfinished stuff

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
From what I'm told he essentially left because he joined a Lodagond farming run, and then disconnected when he wasn't given the resultant hoarfrost shard that he didn't win a roll for/didn't participate in that many runs.

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
This should be extreamly easy to re-color (and add some details, if wanted), so if anyone wants a recolor of any color, just post here what color you want and I'll try to get it done asap.

Cephear

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
I'll like them in white (you maybe know why :oldlol:)

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Stop going around the board and saying "+1 lol" like you actually dictate what's funny and what's not, or like this is the lolathon thread.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
In his defense, that WAS funny...

>_>