zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Youtube profile.

Has anyone seen the videos on this goldsource mod? It's a remake of the original ESF, and seriously, i'm stupified on how the dev team managed to get such nice things done with the mod so far. It looks comparable to source games easily, makes me think... what if ms:c ever achieved things like in this mod? Day/Night cycle for example, it looks amazing!

Dejiko

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye on this one for a while, and I used to play the current version quite a bit. I have fond memories of playing on servers with the final transformations mod (you could only transform once in vanilla ESF) and literally killing everyone on the server with SS2 Vegeta's final flash.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Dejiko said:
I've been keeping an eye on this one for a while, and I used to play the current version quite a bit. I have fond memories of playing on servers with the final transformations mod (you could only transform once in vanilla ESF) and literally killing everyone on the server with SS2 Vegeta's final flash.

I got back to it a month ago, been playing on ECX/AF Lithuanian servers, one thing i hate is telesense spammers... they ruin the fun for everyone, it's lack of skill in a person that leads them to do this, or sometimes people who have no life and like to annoy people by doing that.

I hope the new version gets rid of that telesense nonsense honestly. It's damn cheap and ruins the game.