GTAIV

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
At one point in the game JM, you have to kill a lawyer in game. When you point your gun at him to kill him, the last thing he says is "Guns don't kill people, Niko. Video games do."

His name was Jack Thompson in early versions of the game but Rockstar changed it to Tom Goldberg due to the fact he found out he was in game and had to be killed in a mission.

There are also several mentions to the SA hot coffee stuff, for example when you take a girl home after a date Niko says something like "Hey, mind if I come in for a cup of coffee?" and the girl says something along the lines of "Niko, I really don't think we should do that. Someone might find out and we might get sued."

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
That's the reason I love the GTA series, all the references xD

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Hahaha hoorya for having a roommate who works for blockbuster. 34-day long rentals? Sure! No problem :D

I still have too much fun mowing down people and watching the ragdoll effects.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Roman's car's handling sucks real bawls? ;)

Finally got my 360 back today... then immediately went and bought GTA. It's a beaut.

Strider Mankarde

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh My Fucking God....

GTA 4 is one of the best games I have ever played in my entire life. >:3

KK BACK TO IT!!!

*darts back to his 360*

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
i got my gta IV today and i have 13 mounths xbox live, whoever wants to add me here it goes: theholic (my xlive acc name)

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus if you look close, you'll see that GTAIV comes with a free month, so if you got the year + 1 free month, you really have 14 months. :D

adding you now

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
well i mean i have 13 mounths because i already used the 1 mounth of free trial coming with the xbox 360, and this saturday im going to get the 1 year xbox live pack (got it reserved), the game brought 1 mounth free also im using that atm, anyways if u added me i didnt saw a message unless my brother was playing yesterday when you added me and he declined it...Try adding me again if i didnt accept you before... it was my bro´s fault lol

The game got so damn improved from san andreas to IV, this game got so damn hard to beat the ppl and i also got beated up against 3 firemans with bare hands only.... LOL :mrgreen: and i got luck to find 2 nice cars in 1st hour of gameplay (found the corvette car and shelby series 1 car= coquette and banshee- names in-game) i hope to find turismo because my bro found that car FFS!