In dire need.

Xion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Attention everyone!

At the request, and my goal to release a teaser screenshot of Edana_Source_Beta, I am in dire need of Master Sword models and props (modeled and skinned for source, may take ported.) Please help, I dont know how to reward anyone if they can assist me but they will have my gratitude in the meantime.

Thank you.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
you dont have to post this anywhere dude...its considered spam

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
i dont know if it is considered spam when it concerns all of us. its about source and I think it is safe to say that we all want source

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
To make a good map for source, requires (at best) knowledge of modelling and texturing yourself as well.

Source is too complicated for the average model noob to get content in, and without a preset folder structure set by the team, it is bound to get confusing and messy.

HobbitG

New Adventurer
Reaction score
P|Barnum said:
i dont know if it is considered spam when it concerns all of us. its about source and I think it is safe to say that we all want source

/agree

i want pictures nownownow plz kthxbai

Xion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Gurluas said:

Oh, dont you feel special and powerful. Excuse me for trying to put some effort into MS:S. How about doing something constructive with your life instead of searching for opportunities on the internet to try and feel athoritative.

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Xion said:
Gurluas said:

Oh, dont you feel special and powerful. Excuse me for trying to put some effort into MS:S. How about doing something constructive with your life instead of searching for opportunities on the internet to try and feel athoritative.

pwned.

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
e-drama ftl :roll:

Xion that was a bit harsh :wink:

Jonrpgavila

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hi my names jon

How is it going every one ! my name is jon and i would be happy to help you guys on this game if you wouldnt mind. I played this game when it first came out a few years ago.(back when it had that nice cheat map that lvled you up really quickly ;P _)anyways i was playing CS one day and decided to look up this game and see if anything had happend to it. I am over joyed that is didny die and is still striving to be better. i applyed for the join the master sword team resume and i hope you will let me be apart of this. if not i will always be a fan of this great underdog mmo.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Xion said:
Somebody explain me this "athoritative" please.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
they want some kinda power so this may be the only way they can feel like they can get some kind of power by flaming ppl J-M

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
I actually meant to make clear that it's "authoritative" and not "athoritative" LOL GET IT!?

I get it, but it wasn't funny.