(lots of things involving monsMaxHP)

Multi-use situation:
Code:
foreach( i , EntArraySize )
{
CBaseEntity *pEnt = EntArray[i];
if( DistanceFromEnt( pEnt ) <= AOESize ) DoDamage( ... );
}

Suffice it to say, don't call a function that's going to return the same information every time (especially when it's cpu intensive), and, if you have a section of code that will be used more than once, write a function so that you don't have to copy paste the code. Functions are also best for keeping the code clean looking >_>

subenji99

New Adventurer
Reaction score
That was my point - every time the code loop for getting all players' damage points was looped, the results should be the same, so it should only be run on each player the once - in this case, they might not be, but it makes more sense if the chest offers in order of the points list when it spawned, rather than someone sneaking up the table on minions as other players are selecting rewards.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I know this is a little late but: Summons can attack/kill any greater minion of maldora, regardless of their element.

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've been trying to see if anyone else had posted about this, might be an old known issue but anywho..

Half my screen's white, why's that? It looks like I'm seeing everything from inside some helmet with a white inside.
I asked what was wrong in the chat, and someone told me to relog and only click my character once when I was to log-in, but the white cover still remained. WHATWHAHOW?!

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Alright, was hoping someone would know what was going on without a screenshot.

Here goes:

Hah, huge canvas.

Xeropace

Adventurer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Haha, I guess it does look like someone looking through a helmet.

allentrill1000

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Posting Bug....i and my guild leader were looking at my hoarfrost in wicard oven and when he tossed it back to me it dissapeared....now i know its lava in that level but i dont think it should melt a hoarfrost....soooo if this is not a know bug...dont drop hoarfrost cause it will disappear maybe not the first or second time but it will disappear...and if ticketing north maul and litch hasnt been mention dont ticket them because i and a few others have lost them due to ticketing...Anyway of to do another 100+ runs and get me another hoarfrost...
Allentrill

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Ticketing northmaul and litch is FINE, as long as you don't go into a mar2008a server. That is, don't go near hell's diner. It sucks anyways.

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I'm also getting the 255 error, I don't have amx, admin list is deleted. Anyone know a workaround/fix yet?

Durak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
elfstone222 said:
I'm also getting the 255 error, I don't have amx, admin list is deleted. Anyone know a workaround/fix yet?

Are you hosting a listenserver? It only matters whether the server is running AMX or not. At least, that's what I think except it seems the problem is more rampant than that. The fix is supposedly coming out very shortly.

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Not hosing anything, figured I'd cover my variables anyway. Been keeping me from playing ><