MSC Package Archive

WHITE-LION

Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
A friend of mine wants to play MSC with me but he experiences problems. I was telling him we could play an older release of MSC that is more stable but after some searching I was not able to find a link to download any update older than FEB2015d. Is there an archive for updates before FEB2015d to download?

Last edited:

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
The only thing i have in me is msc alpha patch NOV2011_2 and ms1.3 (idk if these are working as the alpha was meant to be used with an older installer and ms1.3 is a wild card). I used to have a few more versions but probably ended up deleting all of them to free up space and this is all that is left.

Other than that, i can offer you the great_plains.bsp aswell. For you to uh... free roam with your friend?

WHITE-LION

Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Which one do you need?
And where can I upload them?

View attachment 6462

View attachment 6463
This man is a proper historian.
There was a time when MSC wasn't as prone to crashing as it is now and when memory deallocation errors was rare. Maybe msc_beta_package_MAY2010a.exe? The update with the original release of Umulak and before the addition of pole arms weapons.
What update do you recommend?

WHITE-LION

Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
The only thing i have in me is msc alpha patch NOV2011_2 and ms1.3 (idk if these are working as the alpha was meant to be used with an older installer and ms1.3 is a wild card). I used to have a few more versions but probably ended up deleting all of them to free up space and this is all that is left.

Other than that, i can offer you the great_plains.bsp aswell. For you to uh... free roam with your friend?
I remember great_plains.bsp, I'll take your offer. You can send it to me via a private message I suppose.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
It would be hard to pinpoint the latest stable release tbh, quite alot of things have changed since then, so you would be better off doing a trial and error sort of approach, starting with as early as 2010, then going up while doing backups of your MSC folder. So, just take it all, become a historian yourself.

Anyways, the great plains stuff was a joke, i'll pm you the link. It'll be up for 7 days.