Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
town_whiner.png

Hear ye, hear ye!

The administration would like to alert the general populous of these fine lands, of the establishment of an "Alpha Testing Group"!

Those that wish to enter the group and partake in the bug smashing and legless race festivities should post "AYE!" within this thread!

Developers, and various other members, have been pre-selected as a matter of course!

You will be given access to a subform with further information upon your arrival!

That is all!​

• Admin

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Here's your ticket, sir. Please step this way, into the banquet hall.

K1NG

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Aye. Hopefully we see faster improvement for our beloved game.

• Admin

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Egads... @K1NG @Kanta @Age

Your seats have been reserved, sirs. We are currently inquiring into the lack of spark powder, and hopefully will not be delayed further by the complication that occurs in paperwork when participants have numbers in their names.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yeh, I imagine there will be more testers than we know what to do with :p

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score

Drake Wingfire

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Fair point, I will keep my eye on the discord server then, just incase there is ever room. If people more in depth with the game and its engine wanna stress test I don't wanna get in the way.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
[breaks character] *cough* Currently there's a fair amount of room, possibly because many folks are testing single player mode with sv_lan or such. Though if they are using a certain someone's characters, we're gonna get a lot of false reports. I should probably add some test characters to counter that.

MS:C community

Old Skool Apostle
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
[breaks character] *cough* Currently there's a fair amount of room, possibly because many folks are testing single player mode with sv_lan or such. Though if they are using a certain someone's characters, we're gonna get a lot of false reports. I should probably add some test characters to counter that.
[breaks character as well] That certain someone's test characters have been removed from that certain someone's website for the duration of the alpha test.
They've also been removed from the pinned messages of the official MS:C Discord channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.