Servers

RED

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I see that my server, is the only one up right now... Over Easter, I won't be at my computer but I'm gonna leave it running. I know there's no votemap and I don't have everything the other servers have, but I'm new at this so just give me some time. This is just a little side project while I'm in college. So I hope it'll stay up while i'm gone. I don't have a working restarter for it yet. Anyway, best of luck to you guys

RED

RED

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ok well change of plans. I couldn't go home. So i've tried some improvements on my server. My restarter works now and i tried putting in the votemap, but i haven't been able to test it. Give me advice if you find anything that needs to be done. And what happened to thothie's and trupajay's servers?

RED

Fryboy200

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
Hey red the votemap dosen't work properly all it does is stay on the same map? Or was it go back to edana all the time.

So try and fix that but still nice server.

RED

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ok my server is back up for a bit. It seems to have a fatal error after a few hours if people crash it too much, so I'll try to keep an eye on it. Please post if there are any problems. As of now, I have Sept. 14th update and I put ms_snow on it, but not bloodrose or whatever it is. I'm not sure whether that one is legal or whatever.

Once again, just tell me if there are problems. From watching it for a few minutes last night, I saw that a lot of people were joining, dropping, and rejoining. I don't know if it was FN what was messing up or not. Thanks for the help.