The Blades of Urdual

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Re: The Blades of Urdual - 18 members

Aische rocks :) I knew he'd end up in BoU, yet another good player for your guild!

Dudeman418

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

Indeed, I've known him ingame for sometime, and so far he's shown himself to be a decent player. :)

kings

New Adventurer
Reaction score

Real-Name: Zack
In game-Name: Edric McTavish
Health:359 (still leveling)
Mana: 170 (still leveling)
Build: Arch/MA (and = # of others to keep the hp and mp up. lets see here, me and t used to play way back when in '05 loved the game then and still love it now. i am on from around 3:00 - 11:00 on the weekdays and a lot more on the week ends. checked out the rule and they are well put together and rules i think everyone can get behind i personally hate ninja looters, and will never do such an immature and peaty act. and I'm sown to bash some skulls with you guys in the near future. working on getting up there.

thanks for the invite net, and jabba is the greatest for hook'in it up. peace out and i hope to be an actual member pretty soon.

kings

New Adventurer
Reaction score

sorry it took so long to get on here net had some serious complications recovering my old account.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

Heheh, I just noticed the PM (wasn't on forums at 10:22PM so I didn't know you were having troubles). Happy to know you sorted it out without really needing my help (I'm not a forums mod, sadly). :oldlol:

Archer

New Adventurer
Reaction score

Hai I Have my Account now ^^

kings

New Adventurer
Reaction score

yo net, we have had a few people come up to us telling us that we have to leave the BoU party and such because we aren't real member, i just wanted to hear from you whether or not that is true. don't mind leaving if it is that case i just want to get it straight because some dude accused my of being an impersonator and junk until he found out i was a trial member and what not. then he was cool about it so no hard feelings there.

Matelite

New Adventurer
Reaction score

Real-Name: Tim
In game-Name: Matelite
Health:155
Mana: 60
Build: Blunt/MA Im pretty new to this game, its been really fun thanks to net and jabba helpin me out and makin sure i dont crush my foot with a mace. im usually on at most times and i read and agree to the rules.

Thanks for the invite, i hope i can make you proud if i make it past the trial :)

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score

I admire the title system, makes people feel special :)

Only if Blasto would copy it and give it pirate related titles :wink:
(No offense Blasto :eek:)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score

villager said:
I admire the title system, makes people feel special :)

Only if Blasto would copy it and give it pirate related titles :wink:
(No offense Blasto :eek:)

what is my title system not complex enough for you? I did use official pirate titles there just isn't anymore to pull out unless I start making them up.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score

Well then, Blasto, do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate. :D
Though our rank system is entitled to BoU only. (Unless J-M tells you otherwise.)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score

I doubt Blasto121 would copy our ranking system anyway; he already has a very nice ranking system for his guild.
And yeah, there's a trademark on the new BoU ranking system >_>

Also, today I am recruiting MoRt (forum: Liv) into the guild!
MoRt is now an Assessor of the Outer Circle of Myrlance! Welcome!
And I must apologize to MoRt for having him wait ten days before being recruited :oops:

People on trial:
Archer
Aische
Terry
Edric McTavish
Matelite

Ex-Blade possibly returning:
Vugor, can you post your skills and such? And did you read the updated guild rules and the information about joining?

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Re: The Blades of Urdual - 19 members

Welcome, MoRt!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

Yar, Terry, Edric, and Matelite. Sorry, there was this new thing I hadn't noticed (back in the old days you'd play with people for awhile, see if they were cool or not, and if they wanted in, it was a lot faster, now we take precautions to avoid bad players). So, while on trial, just type leaveparty in console & play with BoU members, so they can get to know you. Sorry about the misunderstanding. ^^

Liv

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

Thank u all ;)
I hope game with me will be nice for you even if understanding of me is sometimes hard :roll:

J-M v2.5.5 said:
MoRt is now an Assessor of the Outer Circle of Myrlance! Welcome!
And I must apologize to MoRt for having him wait ten days before being recruited :oops:

No problem ;)

Vugor

New Adventurer
Reaction score

i can post my skills later on today, i just woke up and gotta leave for tech collage right now, ill edit it into this post

TROOP EXTREME

New Adventurer
Reaction score

i shtere a spot for me???

i just play alot not much of a forum guy

Vugor

New Adventurer
Reaction score

ok, so my skills are like this for now, since i started anew a few days ago

Level 8 Ranger

10 swordsmanship
5 martial arts
7 archery

73 HP
20 mana

yes i have fully read the updated rules and info

kings

New Adventurer
Reaction score

yo Corn , i just had some ppl try to scam me out of the DC you gave me, or at least i think they were scamming me. anyways the dudes name is Conker and he was offering some not so good items for the DC and said you were the one offering them, so i told him that i wasn't gonna consider anything until i talked to you about it, seeing as he isn't in BoU and i didn't know him well enough to trust em. and he brought in some Adventure dude named Rawrman claiming to be you. so i just wanted to let you know those guys were doing that, and if you really are Rawrman, I'll give you back the DC since you gave them to me in the first place.i just don't think it was really you so i didn't even really give them a second thought. plus i figure if you really wanted them back you would be asking for them back on corn and not on some new toon. so yeah hit me back on this to confirm or disprove my thoughts.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

Heheh. If cornholio really wanted *another* set of DCs, he'd just call Jabba, J-M, myself, and some others into a server, and we'd hit up skycastle until we got them.

Did you, by chance, get these players' steamIDs? If you press "~" (tilda key) you can access the console, and then you type "status" (without quotes, obviously, for each of these), and then "condump". It'll give you a text file in your mod folder (steamapps\yourname\half-life\msc\condump000.txt and so forth), with whatever was in your console, now in that text file.

TrupaJay

New Adventurer
Reaction score

ign: TrupaJay
HP:307
MP:200
21 fencer

Used to be in BoU a while ago btw and I have read the new rules =D

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score

Today I am recruiting Aische into the Blades of Urdual!
Ex-members TrupaJay and Vugor have also rejoined!

I am also denying access to Archer and Troop Extreme XXX (forums: TROOP EXTREME) because their applications give me a very, very strong impression that they didn't read relevant parts of the first post.

People still on trial:
Terry, applied on Feb. 5th
Edric McTavish (forums: kings), applied on Feb. 6th
Matelite, applied on Feb. 7th

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score

kings said:
yo Corn , i just had some ppl try to scam me out of the DC you gave me, or at least i think they were scamming me. anyways the dudes name is Conker and he was offering some not so good items for the DC and said you were the one offering them, so i told him that i wasn't gonna consider anything until i talked to you about it, seeing as he isn't in BoU and i didn't know him well enough to trust em. and he brought in some Adventure dude named Rawrman claiming to be you. so i just wanted to let you know those guys were doing that, and if you really are Rawrman, I'll give you back the DC since you gave them to me in the first place.i just don't think it was really you so i didn't even really give them a second thought. plus i figure if you really wanted them back you would be asking for them back on corn and not on some new toon. so yeah hit me back on this to confirm or disprove my thoughts.

Rawr, I used Rawrman as a storage character. The 60 item limit is quite annoying. I didn't want them back, just needed to borrow them for a sec to beat the_keep boss. But I managed to get some help and so its no longer needed. On another note, I rarely look at any section of the forums except for the BoU private section =o.