tPoD - 13 members *dead*

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
yarr I have reached level 23, and still hold my wizard title :wink: I feel special :D

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
wootang a double post!

I think its high time we get ourself a simple ranking system, something people could actually strive for. On the other hand lots of our players don't use the forum... either way what do my other fellow guild mates think?

my super simple needs to be added onto starter for titles:

Guild master = Pirate Captain

and just like any captain I need a first mate!

1st mate = ????? either jax or villager

we need possibly another master title? Another title that can't really be lost or gained?

titles that can be lost or gained could be:

Elite Pirate
Pirate
seaman
landlubber

and one very special title, can be good or bad but every ship needs a cabin boy! someone I can command to do whatever I want.
and no not in a come here and keep me warm at night kind of way either, even though thats what happened with most cabin boys.

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
wootang a double post!

I think its high time we get ourself a simple ranking system, something people could actually strive for. On the other hand lots of our players don't use the forum... either way what do my other fellow guild mates think?

my super simple needs to be added onto starter for titles:

Guild master = Pirate Captain

and just like any captain I need a first mate!

1st mate = ????? either jax or villager

we need possibly another master title? Another title that can't really be lost or gained?

titles that can be lost or gained could be:

Elite Pirate
Pirate
seaman
landlubber

and one very special title, can be good or bad but every ship needs a cabin boy! someone I can command to do whatever I want.
and no not in a come here and keep me warm at night kind of way either, even though thats what happened with most cabin boys.

Wha-? Whare-?

I'm back now...RO had me again (T34s are fun!) and I'm back...again...

I call first mate! Villager can't, since he's my personal whore *ahem* - I mean servant...he mostly says "Mkays master D:!!!!"

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
It's funny - your guild is even more dead than Saddam Hussein, Man In Black.
lawl...

Back to the subject of hating said girl in msc

I do bc she camped the foutpost chest that me and some other person busted our asses for...

that's my only reason really...

Haha... Blasto, I still feel a lil weird about your guild name AND the abbrev. it becomes "tPOD" for a second I thought there was an "iPOD" guild... So I thought "OMG WHAT A BUNCH OF NEWBS!" then i noticed that it was your guild... and i thought the same thing lawl

Yeah, I am being really dumb or just an asshole for doing this. But since you guys have the Pirate Crest... YOU NEED TO BE A PIRATE GUILD!
Nub-farm doesn't cut it. A long silly name like "the*Pirates*of Dreadwind(we're in Daragoth!)" just screams "ButtPirates"
http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload ... ideo=74780

Ok, well not like I have any suggestions for a name other than something that doesn't remind me of how much i hate Steve Jobs.

Hope you take this more ass constructive criticism Blasto... I just wan't your guild to be "badass" like a true pirate guil-AHEM! CREW! should be

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Damn Steve Jobs to hell!...Also, 'cho need a poop deck swabber...

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
It's funny - your guild is even more dead than Saddam Hussein, Man In Black.
lawl...

Back to the subject of hating said girl in msc

I do bc she camped the foutpost chest that me and some other person busted our asses for...

that's my only reason really...

Haha... Blasto, I still feel a lil weird about your guild name AND the abbrev. it becomes "tPOD" for a second I thought there was an "iPOD" guild... So I thought "OMG WHAT A BUNCH OF NEWBS!" then i noticed that it was your guild... and i thought the same thing lawl

Yeah, I am being really dumb or just an asshole for doing this. But since you guys have the Pirate Crest... YOU NEED TO BE A PIRATE GUILD!
Nub-farm doesn't cut it. A long silly name like "the*Pirates*of Dreadwind(we're in Daragoth!)" just screams "ButtPirates"
http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload ... ideo=74780

Ok, well not like I have any suggestions for a name other than something that doesn't remind me of how much i hate Steve Jobs.

Hope you take this more ass constructive criticism Blasto... I just wan't your guild to be "badass" like a true pirate guil-AHEM! CREW! should be

Wow thats almost a flat out insult to the entire guild, luck for you I don't care :wink:

There are many reasons for the name of the guild, and just like any other pirates we consist of those that are willing to join a crew of pirates. Real pirates don't care about your background or where you come from. The new players are the only thing we can recruit, and its not like we recruit every new person to the guild. If we did that we would be much bigger.

As for the name...

how many seas do you know of in the MS:C universe? last I checked there was a sea called dreadwind... hence where we come from would be the dreadwind sea. We could be sky pirates, but flying ships... no. Land pirates... double no.

I decided to put a t in front of the thing so we wouldn't be just PoD, there are to many things labeled with that, and lets face it we are the Pirates of dreadwind.

Pirates aren't badass either, pirates are ruthless killers, but can form for different reasons, some form mercinary guilds and others form because they are rejects, or prisoners banding together to be free, pirates are people who just want to conform to there own rules. Pirates today still run rampet in the modern sea and pillage small boats that float in international waters. The reason for doing it unkown, I do know however they make there own rules, and live the way they choose.

To truly understand what a pirate is, one must live on the coast and veiw the sea, sit and watch the ocean. Every year I visit my inner pirate by visiting the coast.

I am very passionate about pirate stuff, I don't care if you like the name we have, we are pirates, through thick and thin we will prevale, cutting down anyone who stands in the ways of our ideals.

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
hehe.. I think I liked both Mario's "cornstuctive" crticism, and Blasto's response.. specially the part of finding the inner pirate inside you, well I dunno but Pirates should be "Thugs" it's the one and only high lvl rank (due to parry), that you could can use for being a true pirate, it's the one that fits it best, but yeah nice to still be a "Wizard" :)

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Haha.. I just may have made a discovery, or maybe it's all just a big coincidence. Anyway I can just imagine the following storyline happening..

Jelly(BoU) wants the flame lick and hires the feared crew of tPoD to go get it for him... (I actually heard he promised to pay 15.000 gold for it? Am I right?)
Mario(BoU) bustes his ass at foutpost to get some treasure, while mrs. Princess Pirate camps the treasure, now I don'd know how the story continues, but I hope that tPoD got the flame lick (even though it was actually Mario that did most of the work!) and delivered it to Jelly, making this whole thing ironic, since the gold trading isn't possible.
In a way Jelly just double pwnd tPod and his fellow guildmember Mario :) Jelly pwnd you guys without being aware of it :wink:

EDIT: Blasto, I am pretty sure a player by the name: "Mikkel" has also joined your clan, at least last time I saw him he was on your clan, so maybe one of your other members could confirm this, then you could add him to your list.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Jax said:

Mario, that wasn't very nice. D:

btw, nice speech blasto Very Happy

glad you like it.

Odin said:
EDIT: Blasto, I am pretty sure a player by the name: "Mikkel" has also joined your clan, at least last time I saw him he was on your clan, so maybe one of your other members could confirm this, then you could add him to your list.

Haven't heard of this person before, someone in the guild may have invited him. Either way, until I confirm it I say he isn't in the guild.

*edit*
oh and odin the beauty of pirates is the fact they come from all walks of life :wink:

kray1091 said:
I would like to join.

Yes you may join the guild, another pirate is always welcome to the crew!

just give me your in game name, if you want to set a time for getting a crest you can state that time.

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
@Blasto: I guess the name would be the feared: Krayman :) Think I've met him many times in-game. I must confess that I considered joining your clan, I really ejoyed the screenies of the pirate crew :) If I wasn't already in a guild and forsakenly loyal to it, I would prob join your guild. You can take that as a compliment :wink: But well it would mostly be cause I've met Zalnar and Villager before and they seemed pretty friendly

EDIT: Oh yeah I almost forgot! Your guild has the ultimate weapon: the only girl in the world of MSC! Woot! All other guilds tremble in awe!

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
why does everyone seem to have a comment related to the fact we have a girl in the guild :roll: gosh its like the MS:C community has never seen a girl or something.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I only comment because I hate her with a passion :roll:

But you're asking if a community of nerds who play at least one RPG have seen a girl.. That's like asking if a Hindu has eaten cow :D

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
But you're asking if a community of nerds who play at least one RPG have seen a girl.. That's like asking if a Hindu has eaten cow :D
Actually around 60% of WoW players are female :!: Isn't that weird? Well it's becoming more "normal" and less taboo to be a gamer. I mean all girls are shocked when they find out many months after knowing me..my secret... I am a computer-freak! wee!!! But well even though I am not "proud" to tell a girl about it, I am not "ashamed" of it, but I learn to know the girls first and become their close friends so they can't just run away, when they find out :D But yet I dream to see the day I date a hot girl I can go to the disco and have fun with and also play computer with :D nah I dunno I think I can't really picture a girlfriend doing such a thing, but I know my friend's girlfriend plays computergames with him sometimes :wink: Well anyways to answer your question Blaso: YES, IT'S THE FIRST TIME I SEE A GIRL IN THE MS:C COMMUNITY :!:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
If you have to post a statistic, you obviously fail to understand humor. Seriously.

Oh, and am I the only one who finds it hilariously ironic that Odin, the person who yelled at us for going off on a tangent on the DarkTide thread, is now joining in on a tangent on tPoD? Hypocrisy is so fun.

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Well have you actually read what I said? in the other topic I wrote something about this forum having a big off-topic tolerance that I failed to see and said I had overreacted guess you'd prob haven't read that or you are just a person that loves to start conflict and wants it to keep on going

EDIT: And I did find your "joke" humoristic, just wanted to tell ya it was far far far false

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
MiB does have a point, and I already know the stats when it comes to male to female gamers...

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yes my in-game name would be Krayman which alot of people know oddly.. About that crest - I wont have an "offical" time for that because im pretty busy this week. Im off and on around 5:45 - ? EST .

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
*reads over my last post*

oh wow... :oops:

Bah... I apologize for those comments... The name is fine, doesn't scream butt pirates... But Dreadwind is the land of bludgeons.... or so said by Gurluas... And I suppose pirates are whatever you want them to be.. I'm no pirate expert or historian specializing in pirates. "badass" lawl... I think that screams butt pirates...

I suppose it was my dislike for looters, and my own stupidity that I incorporated into that comment.

ruthless killers good --> ruthless looting noobs bad :D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Just because Gurluas says it, doesn't make it true.