vendetta guild server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hmmm...

Well, one of the reasons why Mikkel got kicked was not entirely Dizzyx's fault. He was the one who instigated the vote kick, but we outweighed him like 2 to 1 but Mikkel was kicked anyway. Vote kick's buggy again...:|

Dizzy, I still bite my thumb at thee for bad mouthing my fellow pirates, but I nevertheless forgive you. No worries, mate. :wink:

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Calling is retarded.
Rushing to the chest is also retarded.
Kicking everybody so you're the only one to access the chest is also retarded.

WeissberV, you're a bit of a dumbass, along with megatracker and Lil (concluding from the chatlog, you guys are the only callers/rushers). Thothie didn't implement a 'roll' system for nothing, but in case you seriously didn't know about it yet...

Just type 'roll' in-game. The game will roll a 20-sided dice for you (unless you type 'roll <value>' for a different number of sides, such as 'roll 10') and the person who rolls highest should get access to the chest first, if everybody agrees with that.

The rolling system is fair, as long as you make sure that everybody who rolls helps killing monsters.

On the other hand, stupid fighting-over-items-crap like this is the exact reason why I play this map with people I can trust.

Jelly
Dizzyx
Fadda
Orochi
Sabre

These are fourfive people I can trust. Or to say it differently, these four people are Blades of Urdual.

:mrgreen:
...Right?... :oldshock:

Lil

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Wow weiss you really area dumbshit...I DONT HAVE ADMIN how many fucking time do i have to tell you. Dont you get it.

I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!I DONT HAVE ADMIN!!!

You really are a looser i you post about me abusing admin i have never and still do not have. I doont want admin...I dont need it. So cry that you got kicked, but get your fucking facts right before you complain about who kicked/banned you. Little ( Server hoster ) is the only person who has admin. And dont say this i shouldnt call, when you call all the time, and ive only called one thing which was the raven mace, and asked if there was a rune blade that i could have. Jesus christ, so many people with out lives or brains. Worked up on a forum, over a game, and ure talking alod of bullshit.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
You're saying people have no brains and are getting worked up on the forums? Have you LOOKED at your last post? You cuss, post a sh*tload of caps, and destroy the English language in ways that I thought only Pimpsta could dream of.

DocMombo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hai guys my little bro told me there was an argument on the internet so I decided to post what I remembered of a conversation that may or may not have happened and then put SOME PARTS IN CAPITAL LETTERS

admin: Why u attack with ice weapon?
generic: It's what I use
admin: Don't sass back at me

kicked

while I was kicked my bro told me he called me the N word. you know, the one that always has asterisks in it.

Tao

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Jelly
Dizzyx
Fadda
Orochi

These are four people I can trust. Or to say it differently, these four people are Blades of Urdual.

You don't trust me?
110950.jpg

Lil

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ill say it here too,....

Meh, Ok. Im sorry for being an ass. I guess it dont mean **** but oh well. Im going to stop playing MSC, i guess itll be heaven for you all. But i mean my apology and i regret what i have said and done. This is an admission of guilt, i no ive pissed you all off, and i really didnt mean it.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Problems dont get resolved going EMO and leaving the MOD. An apology would make everyone happier.

dizzy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Requesting Lock on a Old thread that was Solved.
Calling Oi Mr Locke

Lil

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im not going EMO :O im just gonna stay outta ya way and lket you get on with the game in peace. Im playing other games now like Deicide, Slik Road and such..

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Lil, you can always play MSC. Nobody is telling you to leave the MSC. If you want to play alone, you could create your own server and lock it for just you. That is what I do when I play. Most time I don't want to deal with people begging, bragging, or being a jackass. So I just create a private server for me and my trust friends only.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I've got a question - Why the fuck are all of you trying to get him to stay? He's ONE person who annoys most of the community anyway. Chances are that he's just an attention whore, and if he is, you're only feeding his addiction by sitting there and telling him to stick around. If he wants to stay, he will. If he doesn't, good riddance.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
I've got a question - Why the **** are all of you trying to get him to stay? He's ONE person who annoys most of the community anyway. Chances are that he's just an attention whore, and if he is, you're only feeding his addiction by sitting there and telling him to stick around. If he wants to stay, he will. If he doesn't, good riddance.

look who is talking...

The Man In Black said:
He's ONE person who annoys most of the community anyway.

and like you are not? :) I am surprised that your talking about someone else and it is also a perfect example of you. About how annoying you are toward the MSC Forum... When you posted what you said. YOU GOT ME LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. Seriously dude! Think about yourself for a moment MiB...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I'm not an attention whore looking for attention. I'm just an as*hole. There's a difference ;-)

Besides, look who's talking.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
He's ONE person who annoys most of the community anyway.

pimpsta said:
and like you are not? :) I am surprised that your talking about someone else and it is also a perfect example of you. About how annoying you are toward the MSC Forum... When you posted what you said. YOU GOT ME LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. Seriously dude! Think about yourself for a moment MiB...

you might want to read this again...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
It's funny, 'cause you think that I haven't already admitted that the community hates me. It's also funny 'cause you annoy them as much, if not more than I do, now. So, before you come here and try to criticize me for being a "hypocrite" (despite the fact that I admitted it..), why don't you take a second and realize that you are being just as big of a hypocrite.

Like I said, he's just an attention whore who is coming here and trying to get you all to *Pause for effect* give him attention! And if you keep coaxes him to stick around, he's just going to stay here and feed off of it more, whilst acting like a prick to the forum members AND the English language.

Again, like I said (but I guess I have to repeat myself for those who are slow), I am not being an asshole for attention. I'm an asshole because that's just who I am.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
I don't mind him coming back for attention. At least that will aggravate you even more! I don't play around or with him.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
He doesn't aggravate ME except on the rare occasion that he comes to the forums, but if you were actually paying attention (I know, it's a big step to retain information and what not) you would see that a LOT of people here think that he's an immature idiot. Why would you coax him into coming back?

Well, I guess you are the same perverted freak who would say this:

I am dreaming of MiB in bed...

, so maybe you're trying to get in bed with him...

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:

I just say that to make you feel special.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
The Man In Black said:

I just say that to make you feel special.

Too bad it makes you look like you are 'special.'

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Status
Not open for further replies.