Status
Not open for further replies.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You'd have to ask CSS to know for sure, but I suspect so. Two of em have a 500hp min requirement to spawn, so you might be right on the cusp there.

It's the standard Fallen Knight from Calruins, with a x3 multi.

Jonzay

Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
When fighting the Abyssal Worm, projectiles have the same miss chance that regular weapons have. It is possible to hit the worm with a bow, but roll a bad roll and therefore 'miss'.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
That's... Odd... Bound to be some strange stuff going on with the worm and Undamael. Gotta do screwy things to make mobs that big work.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I'll stick it up on the unexamined list... Odd, I tend to use that one a lot, not had a problem with it this patch.

Granted, that was before Valve broke my mouse.
Sorry, I feel like I should really clarify. I sat in a bunch of mobs and let them hit away at me, and bludgeon raged. Out of 10 enemies killed, didn't leech hp from a single one. It's broken. Please fix vampirism.

TheOysterHippopotami

Active Adventurer
MSS Developer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Lucifer Majiskus said:
Thothie said:
I'll stick it up on the unexamined list... Odd, I tend to use that one a lot, not had a problem with it this patch.

Granted, that was before Valve broke my mouse.
Sorry, I feel like I should really clarify. I sat in a bunch of mobs and let them hit away at me, and bludgeon raged. Out of 10 enemies killed, didn't leech hp from a single one. It's broken. Please fix vampirism.
I just tested this and vampyrism is working, but doesnt seem to work if you are near full HP. I had lost roughly 50 HP and vampyrism wasn't working but I tried it after being reduced to 500 hp and then it worked.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
I might just have severely bad luck with it then, because I will be down to 100hp and it won't leech when I need it most. :roll:

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
You can keep on dying, nobody cares. :roll:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Odd... Like all the vampyric weapons, it won't heal you, if it'd take you over full health as a result - as this sometimes cause issues (sadly, not the obvious beneficial one). Mind ye, it's only vampyric in rage mode. Lag also tends to de-sync client<->server HP updates.

Other than that, not sure. I think there's a few critters out there shifted to undead race to behave nice, that aren't actually undead, and they would be immune to vampyric effects as a result, but they are few and far between. Is it giving you the target immune warning message?

Undead, constructs, crystal spiders, elementals (but not Djinn), and those few creatures with no AI (scarabs, thorn vines) are also immune to vampyric effects - the last category may not trip the message.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
That's... Adorable. Sadly, also typical of a lot of the special attacks and spells you can use (pvp be pretty bjorked)... I suspect I need to implement some sorta code side check regarding the XP owner of the damage, rather than just the damage source, as it seems to be doing.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
*reads bug report*

*scrolls up*

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
A new player who was in Edana with me started attacking Commoners, I froze one with an icebow, then he punched him to death... and leveled archery.

I tried recreating it but commoners don't even give Exp. :?

Fegged

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Lucifer Majiskus said:
A new player who was in Edana with me started attacking Commoners, I froze one with an icebow, then he punched him to death... and leveled archery.

Having 0 EXP to level up and slaying an Target with no EXP still levels up, because there is no required exp.

Just start a new Character and kill a Commoner, you will see what I mean. (Obv no Power level because of 0 exp)
That "bug" has been existing ever since I played

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
Rideon said:
Lucifer Majiskus said:

Having 0 EXP to level up and slaying an Target with no EXP still levels up, because there is no required exp.

Just start a new Character and kill a Commoner, you will see what I mean. (Obv no Power level because of 0 exp)
That "bug" has been existing ever since I played
Yeah I know it's nothing new but it was pretty funny. :oldlol:

greatguys1

Epic Adventurer
MSC Developer
Warriors of the North
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You cannot place a healing circle next to a hoarfrost shard ice circle, it thinks that the ice circle is a healing circle.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
A third person has now lost their UGA broken handle in their inventory/chest. =_____=

(in the past month)

TheOysterHippopotami

Active Adventurer
MSS Developer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Ms snow appears to have a 100% crash rate when the wall to the ice queens chamber breaks.

Edit: Never mind, it wasn't a 100% crash rate. It was pretty close though.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
Can confirm this is reproducible bug, although it seems to happen semi-randomly (At least for me)-

When opening a chest (of any kind) there is a chance to have your game lock up momentarily, then open the item menu with incredibly low FPS. It also appears opening another chest will cause the game to lock-up again, then go back to normal FPS...

:?

idk if this has been reported, most of the shit I do nowadays seems to be old news :<

greatguys1

Epic Adventurer
MSC Developer
Warriors of the North
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Lucifer Majiskus said:
Can confirm this is reproducible bug, although it seems to happen semi-randomly (At least for me)-

When opening a chest (of any kind) there is a chance to have your game lock up momentarily, then open the item menu with incredibly low FPS. It also appears opening another chest will cause the game to lock-up again, then go back to normal FPS...

:?

idk if this has been reported, most of the **** I do nowadays seems to be old news :<

As far as I know, that's part of the "Chance to get super low fps from transition" bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.