kai

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Snow Wolf / RaZoR said:

Snow Wolf / RaZoR said:
mitbwv7.png

(In game it looks better!)
.. :|

Anyway, let's not derail this thread further.

Nice axe, Sabre. Looks very sharp. :cool:

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
So yeah, I plan on tinkering with animations this weekend, I'm at school playing with AutoCAD, so no moar 3D stuffz for me tonight. Or, I could just send it to Thothie with the one animation I finished, and the current skin...And when we get someone going on the UVmaps, I'll make a higher definition skin.
I'm probably going to see if some axe bonesets match up with the ones I'm using(I'm using the weaponsmith boneset, which is the plain onehanded axe), or, I'll see if I can make the Raven Mace boneset one handed somehow, cause some of those are what I am looking for.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, if ye send me the model with 1 anim, I maybe able to send ye back an sc.dll with a basic script and a special command to spawn yerself the test model, if ye need to see it in game.

Granted, ye could just as easily copy it over an axe you do have.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Well, if ye send me the model with 1 anim, I maybe able to send ye back an sc.dll with a basic script and a special command to spawn yerself the test model, if ye need to see it in game.

Granted, ye could just as easily copy it over an axe you do have.

I've done the copyin' thing. Start writing the actual scripts for it ;)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Update: Gonna try to finish the animations I can by tomorrow, and if they don't work, I'm turning in the one I made with the weaponsmith axe anims(Probably what will happen).

D Dragon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I really like that.... All though it would look better if the edges on the back side of the blade where smoothed out a little more.