Games you are looking forward to

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Please list in alphabetical order.
If you want to, you can spam some information about the games you list, such as what kind of games they are (expansion pack or not, etc.) and/or why you want to get the games you list.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty is one of the best games I have ever played, and the Call of Duty 2 demo was pretty intense, too.

Crysis
Crysis, from the makers of FarCry. Who wouldn't want to destroy everything in a beautiful tropical island setting powered by DirectX 10 graphics?

F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate
This is going to be the second expansion of F.E.A.R. I greatly enjoyed F.E.A.R. and F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point and I actually beat both games twice.

Far Cry 2
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Grand Theft Auto IV
I hope they release this for PC soon.

Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Enough said.

Left 4 Dead
Four players (no more, no less) co-op online versus an army of NPC zombies, game is being made by Turtle Rock Studios (CS: CZ Deleted Scenes) and it looks very tense. This game will use the Source Engine.

Portal
On Source, from Valve. Now you're thinking with portals!

Postal 3
Postal 2: Share The Pain and Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend (the expansion) were hilarious, so I can't wait for this one. Fun fact: this game is also on the Source Engine.

Project Offset
This is a working title for a first person shooter game set in a medieval fantasy world. Don't take "shooter" too literally though, there will also be melee combat elements, comparable to those in Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
This is going to be "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2", a standalone game, not an expansion. The game will be a prequel to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.

Spore
Create your own race, starting at cellular level. How cool is that?

The Crossing
From the makers of Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, this Source Engine powered game will be a breed of singleplayer and multiplayer, called "crossplayer". Sounds and looks cool.

Timeshift
I played a demo of this almost a year ago and it looked pretty cool back then and the gameplay was awesome, but this game is actually being revamped to look even better. Basically you're a "chrononaut", some dude who can slow time, stop time, and even travel back in time for short periods.
Imagine shooting somebody.
Twice.

Unreal Tournament III
H O L Y S H I T

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Halo 3?

Glorfindel

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Pretty much all of those ones JM listed, along with Super Mario Galaxy for me

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
turok 4

SSB BRAWL!

unreal tournament 3

GTA VI (yeah fuck you guys for not posting this one)

ROCK BAND!

GEARS OF WAR on le pc.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Metal Gear Solid 4
If they ever port that to PC, maybe. I'm sure as hell not buying a POS 3.

P|Barnum said:
If they ever port that to PC I'll definitely get it. I don't feel like buying an Xbox 360 :mrgreen:

Humming Bird said:
You got all the GPU power to play all those games at nice qualities? ;)
No, unfortunately not. I have an XFX 7800 GTX and I expect to be able to play most of the listed games on medium settings.

Vomica7 said:
GTA VI (yeah **** you guys for not posting this one)
I did list "Grand Theft Auto IV" but I didn't list "Grand Theft Auto VI". Excuse me :p

Vomica7 said:
GEARS OF WAR on le pc.
If it's really as good as people say it is, I'll be getting this one, too.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I don't know about Gears of War... last time I tried it was a bit disappointing. Did you know it's thirdperson view?

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Vomica7 said:
turok 4, ROCK BAND!

Turok will own very much. Maybe not be cause it is a good game but because I used to play the very first one AAAALLLL the time.

Rock Band will be the sickest most awesome "Guitar Hero" esk game ever to hit the consoles. And with PS3's free online play, I will definitely be playing some other people. I think I will do guitar and singing. Or drums.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The old turok reminded me so much of old school FPS, also the weapons rocked (Turok 2 had cerebral bore but The Nuke sucked)

Durak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Teh said:
Star Craft 2.

Seconded. Also I am very much looking forward to Savage 2. Savage 1 was an excellent rts/fps hybrid. Beta was supposed to be released a year ago though, and they're making us pre-orderers wait a while...

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Most of those named, and Tabula Rasa.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Holy ****ing **** guys, Far Cry 2 just got announced!
*Adds to list*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

ah man, hope its not to much like the first one...

way to long and not that hard even on the hardest setting.