Games you are looking forward to

Pottymouth

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh i swear im getting F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate once its out.

Crysis, GTA 4, STALKER: Clear Sky, are also the games im looking forward to.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Holy ****ing **** guys, Far Cry 2 just got announced!
*Adds to list*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

ah man, hope its not to much like the first one...

way to long and not that hard even on the hardest setting.
WTF. I had to use cheats on the easiest difficulty to get past level 19 (the jungle part where you are unarmed and have to pass about 30 TriGens) and the final part from level 20 (inside, that hall with all the bad guys, and the rest) because it was so hard.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
The AI was to easy to trick, I could make a distraction get them to all cluster up then blow em up with a bomb or something, or like that one level, don't really know what the level. It was a warehouse filled with these special ops guys or something, either way one grenade got there attention then picked em off as they came around the corner. As for the area where you get stripped of your weapons... the AI doesn't know how to swim :D

currently I am playing Deus Ex on the hardest difficulty, and this is also proving not to be that hard as well.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
As for the area where you get stripped of your weapons... the AI doesn't know how to swim :D
Unfortunately, the AI does know how to shoot.

I tried everything in that damn area. Once, I spent about half an hour luring TriGens and about eight of them drowned in the starting area (the bottom of the waterfall). Unfortunately, some of the mutated human TriGens have guns and I kept getting shot by them.

Seriously, how the hell do I get past there? I know TriGens fear water, but the dudes with the guns just shoot me to death.

Next to that the game was challenging, for me at least, but do-able. Including the warehouse area with all the special ops guys (just had to be careful for the dude with the sniper rifle). But the ending part of the game, the hallway with all the bad guys, there's no running there and they all know where you are.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
all I remember is swimming down the river ever so carefully, I do know I was shot at but I managed to circumvent that by swimming underwater, either that or I hid in the bushes. Funny thing about those bushes in the game they hide you a little to well. I still remember the time I hid in a bush and took out 12 guys they all knew where the shots came from and ran at the bush I was in, but every time they got close I would take them out with my knife.

as for the last part I remember repeating that quite a bit, that came down to memorizing movement patterns, and of course well placed head shots. I always made sure every gun in my collection could kill any person in one shot to the head. except for the very last part, the one with all the really big dudes outside, that was a royal pain. Except for the head boss guy, he killed me at least 50 times before I could take him out. I love my p90 only gun that could empty 50 rounds into him in one fell swoop.