† .::Christians Warrior's of God::. †

stevenlafl

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
I want to join.. I found out about something today and I realised that it was a sign from God about something I did earlier. When I realised it did I was touched.. and as I was praying for forgiveness the feeling of.. being loved and loving came to me.. I felt so much better.. but I do regret what I have done.

Please let me in, I don't care what position I get.. I just really want some good influences(christians) in my life, and I think I can do some good..:-/ I was baptised months ago and im trying to become a better christian. well, thanks.. I hope you all accept me.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i agree... all religious talks scare me...

we have no proof whatsoever there exists a god.

theres much we dont have proof to...

but this is probably the most important one

as any religion believes there is a power...

either is it named mars,zeus,god,allah

or some other shit.

my thoery is there exists a god... but human limits and memories have cancelled his true image... and swapped it with something more human... like angels.

only one of them keeps this image hidden...

the egyptians... you do often see alien like creatures in egyptian hireroglyphes... also in aztec pyramids pictures of flying saucers has been seen... and sometihng looking like an helicopter and a jet plane too...

my theory is... the aliens are god/gods.

heck ... people who got hypnotized says they came from zeta reticuli... so says bob lazar.

and they keeps watching us...rememeber ufos... one day they will return.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i just wanted to say my opinion you are free to say yours.

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Start a topic dont spam threads. :roll: I swear errr :?

Find something better to do than post useless replies that are off topic.

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey stevenlafl,

Thankyou for your Intrest in the Brotherhood. I will sign you up as a warrior for the clan. If you happen to be a archer tell me because we are needing more archers. From what I see you will be a good influence on the clan. If you would like to E-mail me at [email protected] I will hook you up with some awesome Christian teens.

Sincerely,

-Devin Rhode

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Don't screw this topic, Gurluas. :wink:

Even though I'm not a believer myself I think people who are believers should have full freedom in believing and doing whatever they think is right with their belief(s).

stevenlafl

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:

Even though I'm not a believer myself I think people who are believers should have full freedom in believing and doing whatever they think is right with their belief(s).

Thank you. I respect that.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:

did i say they should believe something else??;)

heh no... i jsut said what i believe;9

but meh... im outta here;)

Hibiki

New Adventurer
Reaction score
???

ok i want to know when you had that many servers up i have never seen that many servers up for ms and i look at it every day never seen that many up o and good luck umm on your clan and stuff i would like to be on good trums with your clan and mabe have your clan as an allie well i guess thats all bye : ))

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Good for me. Tell me when you have a battle with someone and i will fill you in when i do.

-Devin Rhode

Cyax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I to am a Christian and would like to join this guild... Thanks to you WitnessofGod, I was able to open myself to StevenlAFl, and now we are even better friends than before.

I can't help but notice that in the title God is lowercase G, meaning that he is not all powerful, and not the one and true God; without question he is... "Through him I am everything, and without him I am nothing."

To all those flaming this topic, please do not flame because you hate, or you have heard "bad"(false msot likely) things about Christianity.

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sweet to have you in the Guild. You and Steven have been real blessings and are honored members.

What do you want to be an archer, warrior..?

As for that on my Id I have no Idea how to fix it. I want it to be "Witness of God" Its driving me nuts. :?

XimaX

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I wanna join the Clan/Crew who can i send a e-mail to join???

Jin

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i wunna join 2. im blunt arms so i dn wut that would be. reply to me. thx. ps im a devote christian. :oldlol:

XimaX

New Adventurer
Reaction score
what does a high elder do?? if i cant be that i wanna be archer

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Jin How long have you been a devout Christian and ill put you as a warrior and ill put you as a archer Ximax.

-Devin Rhode