Yay, the USA is now... wahh!?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
It's okay if you can't take the thread seriously. But it shouldn't be moved to off-topic, no matter what you say. It's a serious thread in make & purpose: with a satirical mocking of a country that did something more serious than it seems to realize.

It isn't my fault you've been brash in proclamations without thought.not exempting myself from being brash, too:)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
- Not all Iranians are of a specific color. Not racist, because there are whites amongst their population. Don't twist my words, or their meanings. Ignoramus. :oldlol:

- Practically every American home has electricity & television. Iran has some cities and the sorts with that, but many more without. If by being a world power we are automatically terrorist, then fine... so be it. You've declared that there will always be terrorist so long as there are societies that function. (functioning societies result in power)

- I already mentioned the drug thing was off topic... in-fact, you quoted my saying it, stating it wasn't a well known fact nor of relevance. Nice going, you made a double mockery of yourself, again.

- Yes, it was off from the main argument: but you were ranting about history lessons. I decided I'd give you a light love-tap in the face, showing that you are full of yourself. Thanks for asserting my point in your own reply.

- Where did I say I believed it to be important that our country executes these such actions? I said I'm okay with it. There's an infinitely wide line between those, since they are such straight-forward statements... believing something to be important or simply being okay with it.

- You're thinking of the wrong country. After the World Wars, it was Japan & China that were forced out of Isolationists beliefs... read your history, and do it carefully. America was one of the world powers that forced them to come out. It wasn't that the US didn't have any alliances, it was that the country wasn't active in the world of International Politics... great help from the Great Depression, for that... our economy is a primary priority, since it is essential to power, wealth, luxuries, etc, etc.

- Who is "he". Are you telling me... you believe the American Government & Constitution were made by a single person? Bravo, the ultimatum in your display of ignorance. Fifty-five men met & discussed it: not one. So, not "he", but "they".

You need to stop branching to off-topic subjects, Sabre; talking about history lessons, the framers, and other random non-related subjects... then telling me I'm going off-topic, after I tell you you're going off-topic... those mind games won't work here.
Don't like racist? How bout this; you're heavily stereotyping.
I'm done here, this has gone from what could've been a serious discussion to you slapping people in the face with your ePenis. Now ffs someone lock this before he goes too far.
Next time you start a debate, be more mature about it.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Sabre said:
I'm done here, this has gone from what could've been a serious discussion to you slapping people in the face with your ePenis. Now ffs someone lock this before he goes too far.

Wow.
Immature much. Just because you dislike debates that don't end with your opinion, and could very well never end (since I'm stubborn as hell)... doesn't mean this entire thread needs to be locked. Man... I mean, seriously, you've become very immature, Sabre.

I poke fun at how people who speak Arabic sound, and you call me racist... I point out it isn't racist... you say I'm stereotyping (which I do frequently, I know; you should call that out... rather than slander me & accuse me of things to make yourself feel better... calling me racist, pfft, Artard).

I call that this thread lives on (meaning don't stuff it into no-man's land, pl0x?)... it's a serious discussion, with a debate that I enjoyed very much that took place... so I'd prefer to either prolong it, or preserve it, in fit & proper form.

And, I repeat this... immature. I thought you were older than fourteen or fifteen, Sabre.
This, being a debate, is mostly based off opinions & your perceived view o the world. Not about winning or losing, which your comment, "ePenis", suggest to be all you care about.

EDIT:
Of course, it's amusing that you'd call me immature... considering I wasn't calling you names, but you've been calling me names (in an openly spiteful manner, whilst I mess around with emoticons when I say something satirically insulting).

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Sabre said:

Wow.
Immature much. Just because you dislike debates that don't end with your opinion, and could very well never end (since I'm stubborn as hell)... doesn't mean this entire thread needs to be locked. Man... I mean, seriously, you've become very immature, Sabre.

I poke fun at how people who speak Arabic sound, and you call me racist... I point out it isn't racist... you say I'm stereotyping (which I do frequently, I know; you should call that out... rather than slander me & accuse me of things to make yourself feel better... calling me racist, pfft, Artard).

I call that this thread lives on (meaning don't stuff it into no-man's land, pl0x?)... it's a serious discussion, with a debate that I enjoyed very much that took place... so I'd prefer to either prolong it, or preserve it, in fit & proper form.

And, I repeat this... immature. I thought you were older than fourteen or fifteen, Sabre.
This, being a debate, is mostly based off opinions & your perceived view o the world. Not about winning or losing, which your comment, "ePenis", suggest to be all you care about.
Oh, it was a ripe subject for debate, problem was that you attacked every opinion(and fact) thrown your way, not to mention the direct attack on people posting said opinion(and fact).
And your idea of 'poking fun' seems to be very skewed.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Yes, starting out a post that mocks a language (something you can't insult, only make fun of), is skewed & horrible. I am so evil, Sabre. I will burn in Hell, because I made fun of one of humanity's many languages.
See, that is me being sardonic. :)

And I don't view my rebuttals as attacking... because I wasn't attacking them. I was aggressively defending my viewpoints. Stop twisting what really happened. It is well documented, still, since it doesn't fade like sound does.

If you wanted to show me facts... you would have quoted & linked news articles, rather than call me wrong.

EDIT:
Boo. Changed wording for second paragraph, first sentence. Used "didn't", changed to "don't".

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Sabre said:
The whole issue is that if Iran and all of these countries accuse us of being terrorists, then we go in and 'change their opinion,' that's not right.

I meant to reply to this when you first made it: realized I forgot to.
We've been there a lot longer than just a few weeks. They haven't been accusing The United States of being terrorists... until just recently. We didn't go in there to change their opinion.

We went in to change how they dealt with us with their oil, to eliminate their abilities to properly fund well known terrorist-organizations that, quite openly might I add, in broadcasted videos, declare their wish to kill every man, woman, and child in America; we also went in to remove Sadam, since he stopped obeying us, and proceeded to ethnically cleanse Iraq of all Kurdish traces, genociding the Kurds.
FINALLY, I GOTZ TO REPLY TO DIS! :twisted:

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Sabre, drop it. We know he's wrong, but just look at thothie, he didn't even respond to it. I think that was a wise choice, Netrogor is way to stubborn(even as he has said) to change his views. Meh, whatever.

And screw off topic, I vote no mans land plox.

EDIT:Oh and if anyone was curious of some stuff the CIA has done, check out the wiki!
And check out the "Historical operations and controversies" part.

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
rofl this kid posts all kinds of bullshit, and thinks hes in a heated debate. Theres like 3 posts about how he loves debating.

You're not debating. Shit is spilling from your face, and you believe every little nugget of it.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Red Cell said:
Sabre, drop it. We know he's wrong, but just look at thothie, he didn't even respond to it. I think that was a wise choice, Netrogor is way to stubborn(even as he has said) to change his views. Meh, whatever.

I will, but before I do that, I gotta respond to this.

Netrogor said:
Of course, it's amusing that you'd call me immature... considering I wasn't calling you names
The following are direct attacks committed by Netrogor and directed at those who disagreed with him.
You're jumping the gun, Sabre, thinking I'm narrow-minded & idealistic. I'm not assuming anything based off what you post here... because I know you aren't posting your absolute views.
You must be on crack, Red
So you don't pay attention to world news or speak with historians, but you still go ahead with this "holier than thou" attitude, as though you're better informed than everyone else here?
that's a testament to how ill-informed you are, Red.
Don't twist my words, or their meanings. Ignoramus.
Nice going, you made a double mockery of yourself, again.
I decided I'd give you a light love-tap in the face, showing that you are full of yourself.

This one too;

Netrogor said:

I poke fun at how people who speak Arabic sound, and you call me racist... I point out it isn't racist... you say I'm stereotyping (which I do frequently, I know; you should call that out... rather than slander me & accuse me of things to make yourself feel better... calling me racist, pfft, Artard.

Let's see...I started name calling...Here.
Sabre said:
This of course occurs after you started throwing insults.

I just noticed this as well, and I agree, so I QFE'd:
Cuith said:
rofl this kid posts all kinds of ****, and thinks hes in a heated debate. Theres like 3 posts about how he loves debating.

You're not debating. **** is spilling from your face, and you believe every little nugget of it.

@Net:
Since you love debate so much you should know that the first and foremost rule is that you NEVER attack your opponent. Way to suck.

EDIT: Messed up a quote, and I also added a little more of my own commentary.
EDIT2: Fixed a misconception.

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
1. I didn't say I loved debate, I said he has like 3 posts saying how he loves debate.

2. I do not, nor have I ever loved debates. They're extremely boring, and I usually just end up with my foot in someone's ass.

3. Learn to read.

*edit* After reading my own post, I realized that it was extremely hard to get the sarcasm in it. This post is complete sarcasm. Thank you, that is all.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Cuith said:
1. I didn't say I loved debate, I said he has like 3 posts saying how he loves debate.

2. I do not, nor have I ever loved debates. They're extremely boring, and I usually just end up with my foot in someone's ass.

3. Learn to read.
I wasn't attacking you, I was QFE'ing you and agreeing :p
...I'll make that a bit more clear.

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
O mai bad. Teehee.

I guess I should take my own advice and learn to read. I usually just skim over everything, but that (obviously) can get you into trouble sometimes. :D

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Cuith said:
O mai bad. Teehee.

I guess I should take my own advice and learn to read. I usually just skim over everything, but that (obviously) can get you into trouble sometimes. :D
Heh, I kinda presented it bad...No worries.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Red Cell said:

EDIT:Oh and if anyone was curious of some stuff the CIA has done, check out the wiki!
And check out the "Historical operations and controversies" part.

Finally: Red links a series of information that is somewhat reliable (albeit easily modified, but very reliable: Wiki ftw).
That's awesome, mind control programs. I don't know what it has to do with modern day issues and the starting point of this thread, but it's still awesome. :D

To my "attacks", that Sabre quoted...

Telling someone they jumped the gun and that you aren't going to assume they say something... that is not attacking them.

You forgot my smiley when I said Red was on crack (I'm confident I put a smiley in there: going in between an old MUD game & posting).

It was a valid question: are you honestly going to tell other people they need history lessons, effectively calling them stupid, whilst talking about something you, too, lack knowledge on...?

I view him as ill-informed: not calling him stupid, therefore not an attack.

MAI SMILIES!? I thought I put smilies on my insults. :oldshock:

You were mocking yourself by literally throwing my statements into your posts, seemingly being unaware of how I'd already stated something before-hand. I was hoping you'd catch up on it & stop.

You are full of yourself.

I made artard size-1 because it was more messing around from me. You're calling me a racist with this "I'm pissed off!" attitude... that is mean.

Please, take note... you called me a racist before I called you a single name, or made a comment or statement that can be even slightly derived as insulting towards you...
Sabre said:
No matter, they can accuse us of being terrorists...Because our country does the same damned thing. Given the following comment with which you opened your argument;
God damn "DURKAH DURKAH!" Iranians.
One could see how my point is apt. The fact of the matter is that America has deemed itself important enough to impose itself onto the Middle East, and when a country like Iran actually tries to stand up against it (Never mind the hostage crisis, we're talking now), then we...impose ourselves.
The American Heritage Dictionary(as read from answers.com) defines fascism as:
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
Rebuilding society?
Insurgents?
Racism?

I see that thar in this whole "War on Terror."

The whole issue is that if Iran and all of these countries accuse us of being terrorists, then we go in and 'change their opinion,' that's not right. Incidentally, if they were so dependent on our funding and resources, they wouldn't be doing such a thing...But they are. Why? They have money. Oil, it does a government good.
Moreover,
The Iranian lawmakers' condemnation was in apparent retaliation for the U.S. Senate's resolution Wednesday requesting that the United States designate Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, or Quds Force, as a foreign terrorist organization.
Look at that...Maybe they had some degree of justification thar.

Thank you for stating that you aren't supposed to attack other people in debates, Sabre. Calling people racists without provocation is an effective way to attack them.

Cuith seems to be holding a grudge about this... he's spewing his dislike for me to certain... more private sections of the forums.

I repeat... saying I will not assume things concerning you based off what you post here... is not attacking you. You had no reason to slander me for saying that, Sabre. I'm not racist.

EDIT:
Fixed italicizing code in last sentence that used it.

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm not holding a grudge. I don't have anything against you.

I just think you're a complete moron. Will I ever be able to take you seriously? Probably not. Will I ever ask you the meaning of life? Probably not? Do I like/dislike you? I don't even know you. I don't have grudges against anyone. You're just ignorant, and now I know that.

The only reason I posted that in a more private area of the forums was because you posted that stupid post there. I mean, jesus christ, you're like some 10 year old kid that just found out about masturbation or something. I thought it was awesome the first time I got to punch someone in the face, but I didn't go around punching everyone I saw in the face afterwards.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Cuith... you should read some of my several year old posts. I've riled people like yourself up before, just by standing by my own viewpoints obstinately until they posted links & sources to strengthen their own (like Red's, he strengthened his greatly by going out of his way to link me to information that showed some of the more amusing instances of history concerning the CIA). I don't think I've been trying to hide it, with my posts saying I enjoy debates... but your name-calling hasn't been making me change my viewpoints. It's been making me defend them all the more.

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I haven't really formally challenged your viewpoints. I just said they were ignorant.

You're really not stirring me up at all. In fact, its the other way around. :)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Your name calling in the other section of forums suggests otherwise. The private one. :)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I like how you tell people to back up their opinions with articles, yet you've done nothing of the sort. You opened with the one article, which I used, and the only thing you've cited is an encyclopedia entry, and a Maddox article which was completely irrelevant.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Red Cell said:
Well all you wanted was facts? I was thinking about e-mailing my old history teacher or historian(as certified by Stanford university) dare I say(since you said I don't speak with any). Tell him to give me some book titles and articles you could check out. But then I thought it was kind of pointless seeing how grounded you are in your beliefs.

Now all I have is some web resources which can be discredited at any time. But I do know for a fact that some of the events in these are true.
Here is a timeline of some CIA operations

Here is a little paragraph that sums up a majority of what the CIA is.

From the History News Network, one's man belief about The Largest Covert Operation in CIA History . It has a lot of good history in there.

A good article on Operation Mockingbird: CIA Media Manipulation.

These are just a couple. Try going to the library and checking out some of the stuff organizations like the CIA has done over time. I don't know why you don't think they are terrorists. They get to do what they want, how they want, when they want, and no one knows jack **** until it's already over and done with.

I can understand if you went to a public school, since it is funded by the government, they probably wouldn't want to teach you all the **** they have done. But try branching out, go beyond the current media on TV and radio, open a history book, I can assure you they have not stopped using these tactics(because they are effective) and will continue to use them unless educated people stop them.
Throw some history about the US foreign policy in the early 1800's in there too...And a definition of mercantilism...And you can have all the pwnage credit ;)

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
By all means Sabre, I don't want to take all the credit. This was a team effort. I shall let you get some of the pwnage in there too.

Plus I gotta finish coding this game.

if(java== licks asshole)
{
system.out.println("I hate java")
}
else(java== !licks asshole)
{}

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Red Cell said:
By all means Sabre, I don't want to take all the credit. This was a team effort. I shall let you get some of the pwnage in there too.

if(java== licks asshole)
{
}
{}

YOUR SYNTAX IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD:

else != else if()

else (if()) is not necessary if you have nothing to execute.

I like java. Let's not be dissin'.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Red Cell said:

if(java== licks asshole)
{
}
{}

YOUR SYNTAX IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD:

else != else if()

else (if()) is not necessary if you have nothing to execute.

I like java. Let's not be dissin'.
Where have you been?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to read all these long posts. Really, I'm just too tired to bother. (Besides, certain people agree that it's best for me NOT to resort to old ways :roll:)

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
My syntax is fucking rad. And java is the armpit of languages. YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR LIKING JAVA.